Wednesday 18 June 2014

Hello,

Welcome to my little blog. I'm grouchy, grumpy and not happy most of the time. I do like messing about with the Raspberry Pi though, so I will be sharing some of my work, thoughts and also the odd review. Being the unhappy chap I am though, unless I really like the bit of kit I am reviewing, I am not likely to give it much leeway. If it's really bad, it's going to end up in my composting bin.
Where I think it only fitting I let nature take it's course and see what the various assorted wildlife in there make of it.

For really, really terrible stuff, i've got a small blow torch, so we'll get some fun out of seeing how well it melts. And be sure, that's about the only use i'll be able to find for anything that falls into that category.

For the useful stuff that I end up liking (believe me, it won't be that many items) I'll put into a top ten of Grumpy useful kit. It may take some time to fill that list up.

Lastly, Get off my lawn !

No comments:

Post a Comment